Please call (775)440-3705 for pricing.
Requirements per child to schedule:
1) A completed and signed registration form per child must be submitted to Bridgewater Swim Academy prior to scheduling any lessons.
2) Payment in full for each registered child submitted to Bridgewater Swim Academy 3 DAYS PRIOR to the first scheduled lesson which needs to include corresponding SESSION # and each child’s name.
3) Make-ups: One make-up lesson per session of eight 30 minute lessons with 24-hour written advance notice- no exceptions, including illness. The make-up lessons may be with a different instructor.
4)Parent/guardian agrees to remain on the premise during the swim lesson. Any medical attention needed by the student will be the responsibility of the attending parent/guardian. Children and siblings will be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times when not in class. Children not participating in a swim class must be out of the pool while lessons are in progress.
By initialing each item below, the applicant acknowledges that you and/or the student’s guardian have read each policy and will agree to each policy. Please initial each item below.
Monday-Friday : 8:00am- 4:30pmExcludes National Holidays
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
the enrolled participant and/or the parent/guardian of the participant agree and understand that swimming is a hazardous activity. I recognize that there are risks inherent in the sport of swimming, including but not limited to, paralyzing injuries and death.
The participant hereby agrees to participate in the swim lesson and hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Bridgewater Swim Academy, its instructors, officers, directors, agents and employees against any liability resulting from any injury that may occur to the participant while participating in swim lesson. The participant also agrees to indemnify Bridgewater Swim Academy for any damages incurred arising from any claims, demand, action or cause of action by the participant.
The participant authorizes any representative of Bridgewater Swim Academy to have the participant treated in any medical emergency during their participation in swim lesson. Further, the participant and/or parent/guardian agree to pay all costs associated with medical care and transportation for the participant.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE LIABILITY RELEASE AND SIGN IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS CONTENTS AND SIGNIFICANCE.
• Students are not allowed to enter the pool before class, nor can a student stay in the pool after the instructor has dismissed the student. There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
• It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to notify the instructor of any relevant and pertinent medical circumstances, learning disabilities, or water experiences BEFORE the first class begins.
• In the unfortunate instance of a student defecating in the pool it is critical that the staff be notified immediately. After the first occurrence, the student (regardless of age) is required to wear both a disposable swim diaper and plastic/vinyl cover under their swimwear. Multiple incidents will result in suspension from Bridgewater Swim Academy. A mandatory temporary pool closure (anywhere from 1 hour up to 24 hours, depending on the circumstance) will be required by the Center for Disease Control guidelines.
• Parents/guardians should encourage their children to use the restroom before class and the parent/guardian will need to be available to take the child during class in the event that this becomes necessary.
• Parents/guardians may observe the class, but it will be at the discretion of an instructor to recommend that a parent/guardian leave their child’s sight in order to limit distractions, and help to build the child’s trust with their instructor.
• Bridgewater Swim Academy strives to keep a safe, family-friendly environment. In the circumstance that management feels a person is endangering others, demonstrating inappropriate behavior, abusing the facility, or becoming aggressive toward a staff member or another customer, that person will be asked to leave the facility and their registration will be terminated.
• BSA respectfully requests that any concerns, questions, comments that need to be addressed with an instructor be made prior to or at the end of a lesson and if possible, request with the business office an opportunity to schedule some time with the instructor to address any such issues and or concerns. We will do our best to facilitate a meeting in a timely manner
By clicking the button below, you are confirming that you have read and acknowledged our Waiver/Release, Policies and Student/Parent Conduct Expectations forms.
Your form will not be submitted until you click the blue button below.
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
We've provided an easy way to register online. Use our convenient online form.
If you have any question please call 775.440.3705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org